Friday, December 21, 2007

My HoLiDaY!!!camping....

In this holiday,I had done a lot of matter,joined various kind of activity....However,
Nothing interest me more than joining a camping organization called "飞跃舞台"!!
Oh yeah,my friends all will know it right??
I'm quite sure that it was an unforgettable experience for all of us...

<---Dancing in the big group,still remember the warmness of hand-in-hand,dancing and singing together......
Haiz.....pleasant hours fly fast....The 4 days 3 nights camping trip windup in the twinkling of an eye.....
Until now,I still have a great mind to stepping back into the past.Go back to the time we happy together,crazy together and high together!!
Oh my god~~~~my mind occur again the faces of the small children!!!


The time when the small guys bully us!!!--->

All in all then,form this camping,i had learned a broad knowledge.....How to do a camping well,how to get along with others,how to cheer up myself when suffer by a failure........

And the foremost is........I had known a lot a lot of new friends!!All of us are just like a big family!!They all are our sisters and brothers,and of course our dad is Sir.Tam!!Haha~~~~

<---Campfire picture!! Billows of fire is catching us!! Still taking picture?!?!









Wonderful masterpiece ~~~Thanks to the guys who work hard to create this--->


<---Graduate picture.serious one~~~







Another graduate picture.
But crazy one!!!! --->

No comments: