Friday, September 5, 2008

Yes!! If you say you can,You can!!

Truly,I had never updated my blog for about 5 month.....If have to flash back to write down everything,i scared i can't do it.

However,I still have much impression about some affair.Mid-year exam,记activities,St John Installation and holiday to Singapore.Still remember that i passed my mid-year exam day very suffering.This is because I were not only facing the stress and the hardness of mid-year exam,but I was also confronting the busy job of One day camp of Chinese Society(you can kindly refer to the last 2 post).On the period of exam,I had to memorise the formulae,chemical name,biology name,history,account and blah blah blah.Besides,I had to do all the exercise of the subject also so i can more confident to face exam.

On the other hand,I can't stop thinking the camping matter.I have to ask my commitee what has they done,what were the problem,what should they do and many more.So,when the two task combine together,my head almost burst and the day was like HELL…..Because of that,my friends comment that I was too quiet and had a poker-face everyday......

Well,luckily everything had passed…i have become a cheer person again!!I’m here to encourage myself do not give up easily,and be optimistic always…Simultaneously,I’m praising myself that I can weather such a big storm!

Yes,Sally,You Can!!

No comments: