Wednesday, September 16, 2009


wow!
Finally!
Finish!
My!
Trial!

Yupee !!


just trial only k?
Hey dun splash me a cold water can?
I know la...

So Long do not update my blog...
seems like going to cover by spider web...

Exam For 5 weeks,
i dun sleep well for almost everyday...
I'm aiming to get straight A's...
but now,
I think,
no more...

Quite number of exam papers are hard for me...
I don think i can score well...


I admit,
I'm a very emulative person....
I scare to be defeated...

I want to show others i also can do it...
want to show me too can score A...
But...
Frankly,
I'm quite disappointed to myself......
Real exam is just around the corner...
but my playful character always annoying me.....
I want to study hard!
but at the same moment,
I'm eager to play,to relax....

Trial has just finished,
but I'm not dare to face my result...
Am I thinking too much?


SAllY CheW

Cheer Up!!


just like this....
haha...