Sunday, March 9, 2008

22th Ferbrary 2008....a hell day for me....

feel strange right?

Move backwards to that day,i had account tuition at 4.30pm.Usually,Melvin's mum fetch me go to the tuition and my mum send us back.However,Jie Ren said not to trouble our parents,we can go to tution as it is not far away from our home,So,we decided TO CYCLE.(It was the most wrongly and stupid decision in my life.-_-")

First,i cycle to Melvin's house as his house lies below from my house.Then we cycled together to Jie Ren's house.When we reach there,the pig is still sleeping.zZzZ...After the pig awake,we cycled together for the tuition.Again the pig Jie Ren said,we should take the road across to the 德教会 as it more nearer and faster.Again i had made a most serious mistake in my life.

We were chatting and cycling......After we passed the 德教会,there is a T-junction.(i will remember this corner forever.)We had to turn left.On this occasion,Melvin was cycling in front of me,and i wanna to exceed him as he was blocking my way.When i turned left,i don't discover that there is a ditch dump,and my bicycle scratch on it.And then i was losing my balance then fell into the ditch!!!OMG!!!I can't believe that!!!The ditch is not shallow,it is so big and deep!!i fell into it completely!!Even my bicycle too!!Oh ghost!!

What made the thing miserable is,the bicycle was stucking me,and i can't move.I was so pain that until i don't know and forget to shout.I knew Melvin and Jie Ren also be dumbfounded.Fortunately,an uncle who was riding a motorbike also saw the incident.He quickly call they both pull out my bicycle and pull me out from the ditch. I can't get out from the ditch at first as my legs were already ''soft''.Finally,i get out from the hell ditch.I felt that the view i was looking was so blurred and like spinning.I thought i will faint there.The uncle quickly ask me sit on the grass beside the road.When i was clear-headed,U guess what first sentence i said from i get out from there?"SHIT!SHIT PUNYE BARANG!"

I was not sad but i was very angry.Then i felt that my left hands very very painful,such like had broken.It is not cause by the wound,it is painful inside the bone.VERY VERY PAINFUL!!!AW!!!
As my wound is bleeding,the uncle quickly take dunno wad leafs is that crumbled it and then put onto my wound.I knew it was a wrong step as im a st.john member.But i can't stop him to do that as i was too painful.I just knew that i keep on pressing my left hand with head bent.And Melvin also as a member not to help me to stop him doing that.Haiz....Somemore,he was so ashamed and keep on saying sorry to me as he felt that is him fault made me like this...haiz....Melvin,not your fault la...

Melvin had called his mum and told her about that.After a while,her mum and her sis came with a big Nazaria car.Her sis quickly help me to go onto a car.And my bike also put into it.They send me to Dr.Chua's house.Dr.Chua was shocked when he see me.He asked why and who put the leafs onto the wound.Then he help me to clean my wound and coating.And he also checked my hands and legs whether got broke or not by putting up and down my hands and legs.

After that,Dr.Chua's daughter,Shi Yi send me and my bicycle to my house.
In that few days,my left hand had no energy,even to take a pen.Like a maimed person.
Now,i had recover,just my wound are still drying and waiting for recover soon.
I'm here to thanks anybody who had gave me a great helping hands.
Thank you very much to the uncle who had pulled me out from the ditch.
Thank you Melvin as u had called your mum to come and fetch me.
Thank you Michelle,u had support me to stand up.
Thank you Auntie Goh as u came and fetch me to go to see doctor.
Thank you Dr.Chua,u had help me to clean my wound and gave me medicine without charge any $$.
Thank you Shi Yi to send me back to my home.
And thank you Jie Ren to give your wonderful ideas,so that i could fall down and thanks to so many person.
Thanks to everybody who had helped me.THANK YOU VERY MUCH.TARIMA KASIH BANYAK-BANYAK.ALIGATO.谢谢。

No comments: