Saturday, July 18, 2009

Recommence to you...

Just back from add math tuition
exhausted, no mood,
decided to watch movies...
oh yea!
my great leisure activities!!!

turned on the PPS,
watched 2 movies in one breath!
YOHOO...



great but violence...
child are inadvisable to watch ^^
Not like other movies,
it looks more reality...
But I really horrified by the super bloody situation.
My heartbeat always suffered form the sudden break by the unexpected scene of the knife waved onto someone's body.
Especially when Daniel Wu's hand been.......
and his angel face been disfigured!
OMG!
NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!



This movie is best!

the story line is juicy fresh and so is the attractive point ...
it is humor but it does not like other comedy which is no point...
The story line made me keeping on to watch it till the end
but feel reluctant when the movie was coming to the end...
???
funny rite?
This is wad they call a quality and successful movie!
I like it!!
I think it is not because of the Zac Effron....blek...


Yeah...
2 nice movies recommence to you all...
^^

*Not for those had watched it in cinema...






No comments: