Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Am I ok?

I have been here for 3 weeks.
I'm glad that I can adapt to these new environment in a short term.
It's indeed good to be here.
No worry about eating cos there is peddler everywhere waiting to deal with your business.
No worry about lodging cos there room of mine is comfy enough.
No worry about entertainment because there is a big cinema and indoor games just a stone throw away from here.
No worry about hanging around at where because there is big shopping complex which is just a walking distance from here.

However, what's making me harass and eventually moody recently is my study.
Usually people who are saying this are who they're facing exam.
The weird thing is I'm not.
I'm just start studying here for the third week.
In short, LAW subject!!!
Is law subject making me ssoooooo super stressful!!
Law is such a very very new stuff for me and originally,
I should be feel fresh with this all.
The most sad thing is the fact, I'm not fresh at all.
Just 3 weeks!!
I started to feel bored!
I dont know how to describe about law.
Maybe is my English is really much to be deserved.
The textbook writer, who is from UK,
likes to use profound vocabulary that just beyond my comprehension.
And even though i had check dictionary,
and back to the sentences again,
I'm still not understand.
Or
The sentences are merged by a sequence pf familiar word,
but yet it still manage to let me full of ???? in my little brain.
And the lecturer.
He's not bad.
But sometimes I hardly to concentrate on what he is saying in front because of his tone of speaking.
His speaking tone is totally flat.
He's indeed good in explanation.
Just the tone of his speaking makes a problem to me.
And yet his teaching is super duper fast.
He gives us notes which is very simplified but actually in the textbook,
x100 of stuff need to study.
That's why he can cover up almost 3 chapter within 3 weeks.
But i understand cause we won't able to finish the syllabus if he doesn't teach that fast =(
And the case name is the worst stuff.
I had encounter with countless of cases name just these 3 weeks.
I thought i won't need to memorise ALL the cases name and what had happened in these cases.
The plaintiff's name, the defendant's name, and the judge's name had all to be beared in mind!
OMG!
Who said law is easy???!
I'm going to mad with this!!


That's all for venting all my feeling on this blog,
I had to continue my law life again.

No comments: