Sunday, July 18, 2010

Rest in peace

Thanks for you for accompany me and my family for your whole life.
I'll always miss you.
You're always the best in my heart.
Although
You're dull.
You're fat.
You're clumsy.
You're lazy
You're timid.
And
You're greedy.
BUT
You're kind.
You're friendly.
I always proud of your soft and comfy white fur attached with big round body,
just like a big pillow.
You won't slip away when I put my legs on to feel your carpet like body.
You would always by our side when we are chatting at house compound,
although most of the time you were just sleeping.
I could feel your excruciating pain when you were sick.
We cant do much except of sending you to a doctor.
And after you had suffered for a long period,
You decided to leave us and back to heaven.
I think is our fate to rely on each other had come to an end.
Be rest assured.
I'll take care of Lucky.
Rest in peace.
My beloved Happy.

No comments: