Monday, January 10, 2011

Tooo bad.

I feel glad to see that the cousin sister of my roomie had leave as she promised when I backed from extremely exhausted classes. But my little roomie told me that she wont be around tonight but tomorrow she will be back stay here for another night again for she can't finish selling all the books.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Pls la I plan to change the new bedsheet after you leave ok?
But now is just like hanging in the half way.
If I change to new one now and sleep on my bed tonight,
then tomorrow I hv to change back the old one for you?
Then after that you leave edy I change to new bedsheet again???
Urggggghhhhhhhhhh.
If tomorrow you can't manage to sell it all then how many nights you gonna stay here??
Then when do I can use my bedroom back?

Am wondering am I toooo kind towards you?
The toilet bowl flush in one of the toilet was broke down right after you 2 little girls came in last night.
I believe that it's nothing related to you.
I wants to ask for the Hostel service officer to repair it but you stop me as you afraid that you will be caught of staying in the hostel secretly.
Ok I promised to you that wont call for the service until you leave.
What I promised I won't break it for sure but pls la if you staying here continuosly then means that I can't call for service and everyone is the hostel is sharing the only one of the another toilet bowl because of you?
WTH.

Yes I did smile and say it's ok just stay one more night la but in fact it was just something general manner that everyone will do. In my deep heart I sincerely hope you will reject my kindness and leave but mana tau you're really so innocent or to accept it as granted. I'm not kind of pretentious person but will only become like this when we're not that close. And you should'nt always take it as granted for what i agreed as we are just know each other less than one day.
If we're roomie for alr a long time then you bring her to stay together once or twice I'm very ok with it for sure. However, WE JUST KNEW EACH OTHER OK? Pls control yourself.

Haiz.
Is raining now perhaps the rain god is feeling pity for me too.

No comments: