Monday, January 10, 2011

Everything is in the mess!

Yes exactly.
Everything turns upside down right now.
My mood, my studies, my life, my health.............................................................

Reached KL at 11.50pm last night. I was freaking down and extremely feeling reluctant to leave home for study as I was still in the holiday mood. Although I hv to do housework everyday,
but I still want to stay at home. Sadly, I got no options.

I've got a new roomie. Feeling kinda contradictory because I can feel I'm uneasy. But last week I was feeling lonely isn't it? I hoped there is another girl to accompany me and to talk to me when I feel bored. Where had the feeling go? I start to wonder that I moody at that night was just because it was pouring like cats and dogs, winds blew so strongly that the rain splashing thro the window aggressively , uncountable lighting accompanied by peals of thunder and all sort of that I became timid suddenly?
Now, yeah NOW, am missing badly the only week that I had all my freedom in the small room.
Oh well I hope I can overcome all these psychology battle.

She isn't Chinese. But not totally not a Chinese.
???????? Huh??
Which means she is a mixed la.
Her mum is a pure Chinese but her dad is a some sort of Punjabi.
What I thought when I first see her and also my housemates is she is a Malay cos she looks like a Malay. And the first idea that flitted thro my little brain was " Crap. No more PORK in my hostel."
Until we talked and chatted for the stuff that why did I start study from June but not beginning of last year and then the reason was I hoping for JPA scholarship. I managed to control myself not to mention that it was because I' m a Chinese and don't hv any Muhammad or Nurul in front of my name that I used to mention it together.
And then she answered me, " Sure la...cos you're Chinese mah.... very hard to get one..."
I got shocked for her open minded for all of sudden.
I smiled and answered, " How open-minded of Malay are you, haha..."
Then she looked at me and said, " You thought I'm Malay?? Pls la I EAT PORK one. That's why I applied for having a Chinese roommate. I'm mixed of Chinese and Punjabi."
Before I managed to feel relief and praise god you're so beautiful,
She splited out even the most greatest question,
"Do you know JIU YOU ZA?"
"HUH??"
"JIU YOU ZA arh.... sort of pork called in mandarin...."
" OHHH! You mean 猪油渣 issit? Kind of oil that cook together with variety of dishes right?"
"Yea that one! I like that very much!"
HAHAHAHAHAHA. LMAO

Ok,
she is friendly and funny and the most important one she isn't malay at all,
but she brought along her cousin sister to stay with her overnight this doing am seriously made me feel..................................SPEECHLESS and a little bit UPSET.
Her cousin sister is just graduated from AUSMAT and wants to sell all her textbooks so she wants to stay overnight so that she can sell it on the first day of the orientation to the juniors.
She hoped that I dont mind about that she will sleep on the floor with the mattress she brought along but if i really care then she can sleep on the floor of the living room.
OF COURSE I said I dont mind la. How to say that "I'm sorry that I do mind with it." If I say like that how to cope with the new roomie in the following days le.
So in the end, I was sooo generous that I gave her cousin sister the bed of mine to sleep.
And I slept with my one of the housemate that she is still doesn't hv any new roomie so i get to sleep on the empty bed.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Seriously I didnt sleep well last night and for the most correctly one is I barely to fall asleep for the whole night.
I'm not sure whether it is because I wasn't in my own room and on my own bed or what.
Because almost every week of Sunday night when is right after I back from my home sweet home, I'll get insommia for no reason. Maybe I'm just tooooo used to my comfy bed in my original place. Due to this problem, I insisted myself not to sleep or even take a short nap on Sunday when at home so that I will feel much sleepy and can fall asleep easily. But it doesn't work. SAD. Perhaps I shall take sleeping pills.

Oh yeah I realised that the new roomie will use perfume one and the smell is damn disgusting that exactly used by Malay!!! The odour filled up the air in the room and I'm now seriously TAK BOLEH TAHAN!!
Mai nose is shoooooooooooooooo SENSITIVE with this kind of smell and keep protesting with sneezing non-stop!
FML!!!
That's why I'm blogging in my housemate room instead of mine!
YuckK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gonna ask her to stop using it or get out of the room when wants to use the perfume!
Pray for me that everything will be fine soon. IS VERY VERY SOON.

It's time for class now so I got to zhao! C ya =(

No comments: