Tuesday, June 14, 2011

AAA Ceremony


As per title, I wanna have a post about the Sunway A-Level Triple A Graduation Ceremony last 2 days. But listen up, I still have quite a period to graduate from A-Lvl programme. This is what an event that I attended in advance with the officially graduated Jan and Mar intakes.
And that night, was the night that sweet girls young ladies dressing up gorgeously and attractively. You could notice that all of them really decked out themselves for this event. Of course we need to, as the event was held in 5 stars Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa. It's normal to see many girls even paid further to make up and set hair in the saloon to have a unforgettable night in the hotel. Opps this sentence seems to be a bit........................Well not to forget Angel to help me to set this hair for FREE =)


Frankly, I dare to say that the event was really not up to my expectation. It was damn boring that made me almost fall asleep. The P.A system was lousy and if I was the performer who sings, I would cry. I could well notice that she could sing very nice and impressively with her strong powerful voice and It should be very stunning where everyone sit straight eyes ears open wide, but then it turned up to be almost everyone yalking and eating, just because of the sound system.

Okay come to food in which I'm quite nit-pick about. The dishes, after I've tasted all, I came to a conclusion with 3 words. Ordinary, Plain and UNWORTHY. I said the dishes were common because we were actually eating all this type of dishes in a very ordinary wedding, in a restaurant. Plain is because not only the food was ordinary, but also didn't taste palatable. Third issues, the served dishes were really really superb not worth as what we have paid for. Here's a snap of the food. Some of the photos are from my friend's blog as at the end, I didn't have any mood to snap the pictures of the food anymore.





As u can see, it's really common dishes. What I think now, is that the RM120 we paid for could be seen thro some minute details such as, each table had a personal waiter to serve you, fill up drinks immediately when your glass is empty, help u to pick up food to each plates, scoop up soups to each bowls and even help u to put napkin on your lap, how thoughtful it was.
This is what the waiter to cut the fish into slices and took out the fish bone before served it on the table.

Moreover, the activities were dull as most of the time were certificates giving and speech, with only 2 to 3 performers. Thus many of us actually slipped off to outside to take photos photos and photos. Posing and posing. Without even eating to 3 bites, then was grabbed to take photos. It seems to be snapping photos was far more important than enjoying food. Well again, also because the food was not much enjoyable of. Besides that, I really have an urged to learn to use DSLR as I really don't like the quality of the Digital Camera. In such event with so beautiful dressing up, DSLR is a must to take photos as the light is dim and only DSLR can snap a high resolution pictures.













And look at this 2 fellows, SIAO one!

On top of that, this is the 1st time I wear high heels in my life and it's 10cm tall. Yes crazy 10cm.
This was really an aaaaawwwfullll experience and I pretty assure that I won't wear such crazy high heels anymore for my whole life, even for my wedding. It were too tall and all my mass was push down on the bare foot fingers, okay I admit that it's also because I gained on weight so that it got more pressure on my pity tiptoes. Firstly, I started to feel painful when I stand or walk for more than 20 minutes. Slowly it reduced to 15 mins. and then 10 mins, 5 mins and later on 1 mins. It was piercingly painful that I couldn't walk properly and what I thinking whenever I was standing was " I WANT TO SIT DOWNN!". And when taking pictures my brain was thinking "FASTERRR!". Seriously, if someone forces me to jump in this condition I might kill the person as it is painful until I can go crazy. Don't look at the pictures, in the real life I was actually looking really flatted out for the tiredness of the painful foots. I knew that as many friends asked me why was I looking so exhausted. I'm alr 165cm and with the heels, I was definitely more than 170cm and even guys were afraid of me. My law lectures said "Sally you're already tall and yet still wear so tall the heels!"

After the events I followed my friends to have a night movie X Men First Class. Angel was also following me and my friends. On the half way to the cinema, I REALLY TAK BOLEH TAHAN until I took off my heels and walked with bare foot. I don't care how were the strangers looked at me, I just felt that MY FOOT AND MY LIFE IS BACK!! I thought it will be only few ppl to watch night Movie, but mana tau IT WAS FULLED until we have to sit at the FIRST ROW to watch movie. HOW DESPERATE. It turned up to be my neck painful after my foot. After watching this, I realized that I don't like to watch science fiction film. That's why I don't think Transformer is nice and also this film. I will only feel that, It's so fake.

After the movie, I got back to hostel at 1am. I really thought that my houstel card would be grabbed by the security guard as the curfew is 12am but how fortunate that he didn't.

This is really a long post and before end up this post, I want to share a video clips of me and Angel. It was Sunway A-Lvl Talent Contest on last month and both of us dueting The Greatest Love Of All. It finally uploaded successfully to Youtube. Angel sang really great with her powerful voice to control such powerful song. Frankly, we only used 2 days to practice and we almost gave up in the half way of choosing suitable songs and finding suitable 2nd voice range. Well the reason we took part this competition was the luxuriant prizes. Although we did not win but we had tried our best and come on, many ppl praised our performance! =) And dont forget, it's only 2 days to come to this performance! And of course I enjoyed the process that we practice our song very much!!


2 comments:

Shu Hui said...

is great~ even have a graduation night!enjoy right~

btw,high heels really sucks..haha

saLLy said...

later your A-lvl in taylor will have the same event also.
haha dont dare to buy any high heels anymore.