Sunday, September 11, 2011

update

Kick kick and sweep sweep. Sorry for my procrastinating bad habit recurring but I've reason for that. It's EXAM. Yea It's because of Exam again but although It's only a TRIAL. What a super relief that It have ended on Fri and well let's move on don't talk about the sad thing =)

And look, What is this?

And this, 

Quite obvious already right?

Dang Dang Dang Dang!! The little monster was eating grass lol.


He will look at the camera when I camwhoring. How cute!

We named him Mr. Gordon as he is a Golden Retriever bred, some sort of "Golden" tone in the name. Oh yea, he's is only 2 months and 1week + big.It's too small and I already feeling bored to play with him. I want him to become a big dog as soon as possible cos go jogging with a big dog will look more impressive haha! I posted this picture onto FB on Friday, and credit to Gordon, I get more than 30 likes for the picture cos I NEVER EVER HAD SUCH AMOUNT OF LIKES TO MY PICTURE BE4 OK. Lol.

Actually my family were intended to own a dog of Golden Labrador instead of Retriever as the former one will be easier to take care of because the fur is shorter. You can see  from the picture that It already has a long fur and it will be grown longer and longer when he grows. Nevertheless, my dad still looking for a Golden Labrador pup. SO ATTENTION~~!!! ANYONE WHO ARE INTENDING TO SELL GOLDEN LABRADOR PUPPIES PLS CONTACT ME~~~ OR THOSE WHO KNOW ANY PERSON WHO SELLING PLS CONTACT ME!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH~~=)

Well I'm really craving for shopping and movie now cos I've been away from it for more than 2 WEEKS! Arggh! SHOPPING SHOPPING MOVIE MOVIE MOVIE AND KARAOKE KARAOKE!!
The movie that I've been longing is the Johnny English Reborn!!


It releases on coming Thurs and I can't wait to go and watch!








No comments: