Wednesday, December 12, 2012

A Thousand Years Pt 2 - Christina Perri (feat. Steve Kazee)

Finally I found a new suitable song to insert into my blog. *NAW U SUPPOSED TO SAY U FINALLY UPDATE YOUR BLOG!* Whatever, I admit just too lazy to upload due to the amount of assignment I have. I will rather go enjoy myself first or sleep first when I got time.

I love this song very much but it's not because I like Twilight. I don't watch Twilight at all, saved for the first one. I don't really know why but maybe the facts that the vampire has such a thick makeup that I can imagine once the film director shouts "Cut!" he will immediately take out a makeup sponge with a mirror from nowhere and start refining his makeup.
Yes Im saying Robert Pattinson has such a glastly pale complexion that is irritating me. No offence, am just expressing my feeling. That's why I don't watch Twilight after the 1st one. I'm not a bitch who don't like the movie yet still goes on watching and keep criticizing it all the from the beginning to the end. Ok I just realized I digressed too much from the subject.

I was so amazed when I first heard A Thousand Years 2 being sang with guy duet cos this was totally what I thought of when I was in love with A Thousand Years 1. I was even searching in youtube if there is any cover sang by duet. The lyrics is so meaningful and beautiful. The piano and guitar music accompaniment of the song just making the song such a subtle relations and so much imagination space such as a confession, a proposal, a wedding ceremony in a church, or when couple dancing on the dancing floor...........................



There were somethings that once baffling me almost totally on the past few days but fortunately all well ends well. Maybe too much assignments and studies that will kind of making my thinking more pessimistically when something unexpected happen abruptly. All work and no play is sucha shitty thing.



Have been trying so hard to lose weight yet my weight still hanging there after losing down just only 1.5kg. Although family and friends saying I look slimmer now but I still feeling myself a fattybuff. My butt and thighs are still full of fat. Haiz. So tempted to buy the slimming pills in the Watson last week but i just afraid it will ineffective and only wasting my money. So demotivated until losing confident on the slimming pills pula.

Watever! I still have my faith in losing weight one k! I really enjoy exercising and especially when I give myself 2 options either go jogging or studying at home I will even exercise more aggressively haha! Be optimistic la 1.5kg is rather than nothing right?


YES it's stop raining and I'm ready to go jogging to JIAN FEI now! See ya=)

I don't want to mention anything that IT IS 121212 today cos it's too mainstream. 



No comments: