Sunday, December 26, 2010

L.O.V.E

Just came back from following my friends' blog.
What a long long time I don't do that.
Surprisingly,
by linking and linking,
I realize that actually many of my friends are also blogging.
And they are blogging aggressively, almost everyday.
Hmmm.....
must make a self-examination for my laziness on blogging. (Actually it should be realized very long time ago =.=)

Well, I do enjoy figuring out what other people been thinking and and how their life go on through their writing.
There is one of my friend that I just find out today whose writing does really touch me a lot.
He is my previous classmate in secondary school.
However, we aren't very close in the class.
He and she were used to be a lovely and sweet small couple since form 4 that adored everyone else in the class.
She, is also one of my buddies in my previous school.
This seems to be a bonded relationship had however came an end in the middle of 2010.
Seriously, no one wasn't shocked when heard the news.
I don't really comprehend what had happened between them and I don't wanna talk much in this as I'm a just third party who is insignificant.
What I want to write about is his blog,
from the first post he started using blogger until the last one,
none of them don't relate to the past relationship that he had.
All about the flash back scenes, the past conversation, the imagination of them if they are still be together, how he misses her, poems that he made etc etc.
Especially the poems, I do impress with all of that as undeniably his language is pretty good.
I can assure with my life that I will not able to write such good and touching poems ever.
It's damn touching me a lot after read through most of his posts and yet I also become emo edy. =.=
Most probably is because I know both of the hero and the heroin in the story cos I dont think I will barely have any feelings if it was written by a stranger. haha
Well what a spoony guy~~

Am wondering how strong that Love can make.
Everyone is eagering for Love,
all of us are looking for a person that truly loves you and vice versa.
A relationship indeed needs to be cultivated cautiously by both of the parties,
when one of them loses the interest in planting the relationship tree with the particular person,
then wadever the person does to nourish the tree,
it won't grow.
No more, that's all.
We ought to learn to accept that fact.
He/She isn't the right person of you but there is the ONE waiting for you in the future.
So do not keep grabbing his/her hand firmly.
It will just grab away his/her welfare and also yours.
Be tough.
Let's shake hands, be friends again and wish him/her well blessed in the future.
You're not alone after that,
cos you still have your beloved family and friends at your surrounding.
The One of yours will appear soon,
what you need to do is be patient =)

Maybe you will say it's hard to let it be,
I know,
or else there won't be ppl committing suicide for their love one.
But if you are smart enough to understand that it's just a common matter that almost everyone in the world will do have it,
then you can make it.

When the day the tree of you and your Right one bloom into blossom,
or he/she pursue their welfare successfully,
you will feel glad with your decision that you made.

No comments: