Friday, March 9, 2012

INSANITY LIFE

"Have a break, Have a Kit Kat."
Wait, what the hell is there 107 Calories appearing at the right down of the wrapper??
The UK Kit Kat company is just so honest to do this.
  BUT I DON'T AFRAID ANYMORE at this moment 
not because I've lost a lot of mass 
but there're just soooo many more things that are waiting for to be anxious of
*sobs* T_______________T

This is f**cking absolutely true. 
Currently the situation amid myself are
(1) Contract law Non-assessed coursework due on next Tues
(2)  Tort law non-assessed coursework due on next Fri
(3) same goes to Criminal law which  due on next Fri too
WTH 3 courseworks due on the same week!!
Well
ON TOP OF ALL THAT
there goes on 
(4) contract and tort tutorials on  Tues and Thurs respectively
(5) Legal skills group presentation on Fri. Topic is "Children's right".
 What I've done are only the elements 1 and 2. 
Criminal law coursework is the most headache workload among all others. 
I have to read through more than 50 pages altogether of A case to make a summary of MAXIMUM 4 pages.
I'm going to insane soon. 

Logically, it will be more than enough for me to deal all of that 
PROVIDED
I've no other activities to head on.
But you know it's impossible for me to have nothing to do if I go back home in Tampin.
Hang out for drinks with friends, Badminton, Band practiceeeeee!
Mention about the band, me and my friends will have a band performance in SMJK PEI CHI for scout campfire on next Sat which me and Wai Wai will duet. Not forget to specify the band musical instrument members are as usual ie. Shu Hui, Hui Ying, Cindy Kuang and Pei Yee.
And...YEA! Stay tuned for that!!
Come back to my woefully main topic again.
I'm lacking of time cos I have Taekwondo Training in Sunway uni on Wed and Bonding day in Taylor's uni on Thurs each of which will take up almost whole night!!
 Which indicate
Minus out this Sat for all the activities back in my hometown, Wed for the training, Thurs for the Bonding day. 
I have only today, Sun, Mon, Tues to finish up all these freaking me crappy stuffs.
F**k Yea! 

Well, I still haven't brag about the other assignments due on the following 2 weeks, 
moot preparation, mooting and Exam in April.

1 comment:

♫♬ hUi hui ♫♬ said...

gambateh ya dear..don't worry..you wouldn't put on weight one..don't afraid to take a Kit Kat and a break when you're tired..take care..:)