Saturday, March 21, 2009

American Idol~~~

American Idol of this year again caused tempests in our life...

Who will be the next American Idol?

This topic draw on a widespread comment....

There are 2 best person

Will it be "EMO" Adam Lambert?

OR

"MATURED & CUTE" Danny Gokey?


ADAM LAMBERT



Look at 3:10 to 3:25

It is just pure awesomeness!!!

I got fuzzy grain when i first seeing this!

I admit that he is

one of the most intensely beautiful vocals I have ever heard!!!!!!!!!"EMO"

was my first feeling when i know him.

And his angel good looking with his soulful eyes has captivated a lots of girls and women...

undeniadable, i was attracted by him when first seeing him to sing. haha....


Urrgh.....

but I think his gay stuff is gonna affect the vote...

oopps...

Forgot to mention that

HE is a gay actually....

Har?

Click here to know whether its true or not. (
18++)

haha....go to find more about Adam Lambert in google.





DANNY GOKEY




how about him do u think?

Although his singing and his vocal is not as amazing as Adam

but for me, he is fantastic!!!!!!!!!

He is very cute, isn't it?

However,

If you did watched into the front part of his video,

you can found a sad fact about him.

It is,

he had just lost his wife fortnight ago before he was attending this American Idol.

His wife hoped that he can join this competition before she passed away.

So he took part in this competition is to make true his wife's desire.

This song-HERO is sang for his wife who was in the another world.


"No wonder his singing is so touched and awesome la!"

Sorry lo,

It's a bit late when you know about this now.
(even though I also like that)

But nevermind la,

support him form now is never too late!!!

You can also click here to find more about Danny Gokey.

look at this picture of him

oh my god....so handsomeeee....

fully attracted.....

I like this kind of guy la.....hehe^^

Danny, you are my fabulous hero!!!!
I really hope that you will win!!!



SO

after knowing both of them

who will you support for?


(hope you all will drop your comments after watching this.)


























No comments: