Tuesday, March 17, 2009

holiday~~~

It's holiday now....

How ya you guys are going to spend this holidays?
Watching?Shopping?KL?Malacca?Dating?
hope you all have fun.

As for me...nothing joyful and special.
So far everyday i doing my homework,go tuition,online,watching....

Oh yes,mention about homework,
i got a lot of homework to do man.....
Chemistry folio,moral folio,karangan,prinsip akaun,add math,math......
Especially CHEMISTRY folio,so scared i can't finish it in time...
I don't want to die yet!
Aaaaaaahhhhhh!!
Oh my gosh!
To-do-list is long enough to fill in one page of my notebook!
i think i have try hard to finish it as soon as possible....
God bless me.....

Tuition? Nothing special to talk about.
Online? er....sometimes just MSN,blogging, play online games....
Yea.... now my favourite online games are Super Dancer and Meetoto....
kaka....
But as i need to study and do homework,i have cut down my precious time to play online game now.T_T
I will talk more about these online games later.
Just wait for my next post k?

Watching? Yes,I was finishing watching a Hong kong drama yesterday!
Which is just finish televised in Astro On Demand too!


[The Greatness of a Hero]
Undeniable,It was a great show with a great storyline about the tyrannical reign on the empire!
Wuwu.....

38,why I cry suddenly?

I remind about the ending of the movie la.....

Very sad ah....so pity ah....

I never so touched when watching a movie.....
I promised myself to watch 1 episode 1 day,but yesterday i have watched last 5 episode in 1 time, coz I really can't put up with it anymore!

Saya sudah tak boleh tahan!!


And yesterday, i have made a kuchen.
Chocolate Cornflakes!


It is really made by myself!

The procedure is so easy!

look nice?

Want to have a try?

hehe....

Come to get from me if you are dare to eat.



(I have a trouble to edit the blog list of my friends,could anyone teach me?Thanks)









No comments: