Monday, March 9, 2009

Malacca one day trip

My parents was going to honeymoon at Cambojia.
So my sister and I had planned to go to malacca...
By driving!Yeah!
no need to take bus anymore!
we planned for watching movie,singing K,shopping,eating.....

However,the trip was not as smooth as we though.
We planned for going to malacca at 10.30am.
But my sis woke up at 10.45am!
WTH....
then she still need to bath,prepare herself,take breakfast,this la that la....
finally we start our journey at about 12.00pm.

Seen like ok already,

but..........we lost at jonker street!!
Oh my god!!
so,how?
we turned and turned and turned,and asked a few of her friends,
finally we found our road to pahlawan...
but,the road was very bosy that time,it was traffic jam!!
Oh my baby!!
we were sooooooooo frustrated!
then there no parking somemore!
we need to find and fight parking space with others car
.
And even the parking lots also got hell traffic jam!
We wait and wait,finally it was a car just came out from a parking space in front of us!
We were undescribable happy!!
Even though it was already 2.oopm....lolx....

then we bought some 3 donuts to eat at cinema...
Maybe we have too hungry until we had forgot that cinema cannot bring outside food...
really zha dao....
Then we rushed to watch movie at pahlawan by running
...
haha...coz we thought the movie was shown at 2.00p.m.
luckily it was shown at 2.30pm.
we still got time to buy tickets and buy some drinks and popcorn.

Then,no need to say,we were blocked because we brought outside food...
lolx......we just realize at that time....soooo shameful.....
We forced to put the donuts at the counter there lor......

yeah........we watched this movie.....
although i not yet 18....haha....
Yes,i admit that the story line is all about sex,
but it never show....just talk a lot about sex....
and it is quite funny....
Besides,i found that this is a very local movie,
how to say that?
just it is very malaysian language,
and the scene is all taken at KL.
but anyhow,
For my opinion lar,this movie is better than 家有喜事。
I recommence you to watch....
don't say i miseducate u all ah.....hehe...

After watching,it was already 4.30pm,
we quickly went to eat at a 旺角茶餐厅...
The food were yummy,but the prices were high lo.....
haiyo...is like that one la.....
my sister said luckily we are not staying at Malacca....
The money spent is like water flowing....
haha.....understand mou?my english is broke la...

My auntie in malacca kept on calling us......
Ask me to go to her house to sing k...and remind
us to go...
Not only that, she ask me to stay in her house...
We were so afraid....
Why?her house is so big like a palace,and so comfortable,
why we don't want to stay?
We oso don't know,maybe is not freedom....

Then we are shop at Pahlawan...
I saw a dress in Padini,it was two suited one,and in blue colour...
I like that dress very much,and i saw the prices,it just only RM39.00!
What?so cheap?
Wait first,my story is not yet finish.
Then i quickly had a try on that dress lo...
Wa......so nice man...
i though i were 捡到宝了....
but when i was changing my clothes back...i saw the price again...
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
[RM 149.90]
WHAT?!?!?!?!!

then just now the price is what?!
I checked again...
and i just realised that i had mislooking....
RM39.00 is for the the vest inside......
what did it mean?
It mean that the clothes is RM39.00+RM149.90=
RM188.90!
Oh My baba mama......
then i just can put back the dress lo...
even though i like that dress very very much........
My sister was laugh until no time when she knew this...
no giving me face....
but luckily i was realised earlier....
I cant imagine if i just realise at the counter there.....>.<
But anyhow,i still got bought two clothes la....
Then we got to my auntie's house at about seven....
her house was really great........
her house's tv room and ktv set are undescribable good.....
the sound system is sooooo nice....
her 2 children was soooooo happy with wealth.... 要风得风,要雨得雨。
and from my information,the 2 children lifestyle were like prince and princess. home tuition,piano tuition,tennis exercise,swimming class,and even singing class also have...
omg..... what lifestyle is that... I am so jealous....
You know why they are so rich? coz my uncle is Oriental junk food boss.
then we sing k lo............. enjoyed our time very much....
i wanna took some pics with her 2 pretty and handsome children, but they don't want!! So i cant post here.....
but it will have the chance one la....
Before going back,auntie was forcing us to stay at their house, but we insists to go back too...
my sister even took i got add math tuition in the morning as excuse to not stay at their house....
lolx......
Fianlly we go back at 10.30pm...
On the journey to highway tol, we bought Mc Donald thought Drive Thru...
this is our time to take Drive Thru....
we usually do it with my parents...
We almost over drove....
luckily the salesgirl say "halo halo" to remind us....
kaka....
We bought a package of Fillet and French Fries... .
While eating,driving and chatting, we reached home very fast...
less than one hour...
My sister said it will have the second time,third time and forth time to have fun at malacca...
but i don't think that i will always accompany her to go as i need to study for my SPM!
For me,enjoy ourself is good,but don't too frecuent as it can spoiled ouself too! See you next time!

No comments: