Thursday, May 5, 2011

RaNdOm




"R u ok?"
"How r u?"
Following the previous blog,
a small number of friends approached and concerned about me.
I was originally not well alright and when I decided to put down every frus and furious at home, the matter came to an turning point, from decreasing function to an increasing function graph. LoL talking about pure maths pula. As you can see I still can fool around which mean I'm really fine now.

It's such a loong drag for this new post exclusive the previous post. Actually I have damn lot of matter wanna share about. Due to time problem, cut short the post is the idea method.
Firstly,
The Sunway Taekwondo Night ! Although the Taekwondo club had been established for quite a number of years but yet, Sunway Taekwondo Night is the brand new activity under taekwondo club. I was delegated as one of the committees, and is under Decoration and Advertising Group. I could see that everyone of us take this event very seriously, from event theme, money funding, seeking sponsorship, tickets, posters, advertising, activities, performances, host, prizes, cards, decoration, slideshows, music etc etc........................ Although we were busy for our study in the meanwhile, but none of us push away their authority. Thro the event preparing period, I had learn really a lot of experiences in my group. Especially Decoration, it's really a superb tedious job!! In order to save budget, we bought materials and handmade as much as we could. Go to and fro pyramid and uni for uncountable times to buy materials, stay at uni until late night just to draw and cut golden stars, cutting & bending wires just to make table centerpiece!

On top of that, to make the event looks more grand and highclass, we decided to make a backdrop so that when the inviters walk in on the red carpet, there is a place for them to stand at and posing, several cameraman will be there also to act as paparazzi! Yeap, the backdrop is handmade too. And napkins too hv to fold until 150 pieces all by our own. In short, Decoration is everything handmade la! And it can only be found in this Sunway Taekwondo Night!!


The theme is golden globe because the aim of the event was actually giving out award. The best president among uni such as taylors, monash, sunway, inti, ucti. The best president, the highest belt, the best senior, and blah blah blah.







And I like this picture very much cos I look cool!! Oh yea the girl is my ex-roommie, the one who convinced me to join taekwondo. She is very nice and I miss her so much.


These are the photos that I volunteered to become the model of the photographers to set up their manual control on lighting. Without knowingly, I was captured into so many photos lol.

Next is another event, my beloved special darling's birthday. Surname Low, and name Shu hui. We are just too close that our relationship is beyond best of friends and sisters. That's why we call each other darling and dear. HAHA. 23th of April 2010, a number to tbs gang celebrated with her at the ice house cafe. We originally planned to give her a surprise as the day itself wasn't her birthday. But we were soo upset by Melvin Goh, he spoilted our plan by calling her before the limteh event and say, " sorry ya i cant attend the limteh and Happy Birthday ya!" What the HELL. well anyway, Richard in the cafe has also cumulatively spoilted the surprise plan when he couldn't pop out the ribbon popper JUST RIGHT IN FRONT OF MS.LOW!! Well nvm, actually we just wanna test your IQ that whether you could guess correctly what we gonna do with such BIG CLUE. hahha
Alright exam is just around the corner, 9th May2011, it's next monday. Well, I'm soo surprise to find out I'm not that nervous and tension as i imagined. Frankly, this is the most relaxing exam period that I ever had as I only sit for 6 papers but yet it drag until one month!! Damn it, that's why I dont really feeling stress much. Maybe I had alr doing exercises and memorising until I'm feeling immune. but it doesn't meant that I totally remember all the law notes alr. in fact I dont remember a lot of points now at this moments. It's really excruciating booooriing to memorise the same damn things repeatingly and yet had to memorise again. Feel like wanna puke. Haiz exam fassterrrr come and fast fast goo laa!!!